1912 Ralph Cox Rd, Austin, TX 787484 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 287 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 735341
- Zillow Home ID: 79974995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Ralph Cox Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in Austin Metro, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78748 home values.
- 1908 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$189K321,538
- 1916 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$263K42.52,417
- 1920 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$235K42.52,416
- 1904 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$210K321,741
- 11800 Dave Silk Dr Austin, TX$200K42.51,836
- 1913 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$186K321,366
- 1900 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$193K321,320
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 5 Austin, TX$178K3--1,570
- 11804 Dave Silk Dr Austin, TX$225K42.52,417
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 6 Austin, TX$192K--31,570
- 1909 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$207K321,625
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 4 Austin, TX$167K--21,167
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 3 Austin, TX$217K--31,909
- 1905 Ralph Cox Rd Austin, TX$198K321,556
- 11808 Dave Silk Dr Austin, TX$186K--21,538
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 7 Austin, TX$194K--31,570
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 1 Austin, TX$229K32.51,870
- 12120 Johnny Weismuller Ln APT 2 Austin, TX$179K--31,439
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.