- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1912 Saginaw Ct, Oldsmar, FL 346772 baths, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,158 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $69,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 352 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 152816050670030620
- Zillow Home ID: 47080569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Saginaw Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34677 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% lower than in Oldsmar, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34677 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oldsmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34677 home values.
- 1911 Hudson Ct Oldsmar, FL$131K--31,364
- 1914 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$141K321,671
- 1910 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$131K--21,401
- 1913 Hudson Ct Oldsmar, FL$113K321,333
- 1909 Hudson Ct Oldsmar, FL$165K--21,343
- 1916 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$141K--21,333
- 1908 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$145K221,629
- 1915 Hudson Ct Oldsmar, FL$143K--21,401
- 1911 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$106K22980
- 1913 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$121K321,269
- 1911 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$127K22--
- 1909 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$148K421,401
- 1908 Hudson Ct Oldsmar, FL$128K321,312
- 1918 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$146K421,410
- 1915 Saginaw Ct Oldsmar, FL$123K--21,401
- 1917 Hudson Ct Oldsmar, FL$195K--21,863
- 420 Evergreen Dr Oldsmar, FL$128K221,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.