1912 Umstead St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $56,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 08313106
- Zillow Home ID: 6188701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Umstead Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 138.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.2% greater than in Charlotte, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 1908 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$90K311,004
- 1916 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$104K--21,278
- 1904 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$91K21804
- 1920 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$82K22972
- 1900 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$116K311,247
- 1924 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$148K311,247
- 1915 Parson St Charlotte, NC$126K311,232
- 1909 Parson St Charlotte, NC$252K421,900
- 1917 Parson St Charlotte, NC$142K--21,680
- 1928 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$111K--21,300
- 1905 Parson St Charlotte, NC$119K321,500
- 1921 Parson St Charlotte, NC$104K311,196
- 1901 Parson St Charlotte, NC$240K331,855
- 1913 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$228K32.52,400
- 1925 Parson St Charlotte, NC--------
- 1917 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$100K31.51,204
- 1932 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$84K321,319
- 1836 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$85K31950
- 1909 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$92K311,172
- 1921 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$90K21864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.