19122 Glenwood Ave, Riverside, CA 925084 beds, 3 baths, 2,077 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a nice area just on the outskirtrs. Room for toys, horses or you name it. Woodcrest is a great area if you are looking for uniqueness, privace, more than 10 feet between you and your neighbor. It has that nice country feel located minutes from the city. If you like your own room to roam, this is it, don't miss out on this great opportunity call The Sparks Team Today 951-850-1743 or visit us at www.TheSparksTeam.com
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 484 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,077 sqft
- Parcel #: 266251004
- Zillow Home ID: 17877656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19122 Glenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% greater than in Riverside, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92508 home values.
- 19122 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$366K42.52,077
- 19124 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$418K421,700
- 19190 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$211K321,296
- 19095 Nandina Ave Riverside, CA$384K42.52,069
- 19185 Nandina Ave Riverside, CA$342K321,600
- 19115 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$481K432,503
- 19160 Nandina Ave Riverside, CA$579K434,029
- 17565 Parsons Rd Riverside, CA$250K21786
- 19079 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$369K41.751,560
- 19065 Nandina Ave Riverside, CA$367K31.751,672
- 17535 Parsons Rd Riverside, CA$358K331,700
- 17611 Parsons Rd Riverside, CA$489K42.253,412
- 19095 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$472K432,503
- 19100 Nandina Ave Riverside, CA$400K422,180
- 17631 Parsons Rd Riverside, CA$458K52.753,037
- 19090 Spalding Ave Riverside, CA$529K432,503
- 17485 Parsons Rd Riverside, CA$240K321,245
- 19050 Glenwood Ave Riverside, CA$446K422,026
- 19165 Spalding Ave Riverside, CA--311,353
- 19055 Nandina Ave Riverside, CA$380K21.751,782
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!