19126 Montrose St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1 bath, 1,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
needs board replacement over front porch
needs a little tlc but not much!
paint and plaster minor.
need minor plumbing work,
I have furnace and hot water heater.
carpets are burgundy / reddish I would just clean them.
electrical and electrical fixtures are intact.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $3,500
- Price/sqft: $3
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- View: City
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 22053100
- Zillow Home ID: 88111873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19126 Montrose Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.4% higher than in Detroit, and 653.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 19134 Montrose St Detroit, MI$29K--1885
- 19140 Montrose St Detroit, MI$32K311,382
- 19148 Montrose St Detroit, MI$42K--1941
- 19156 Montrose St Detroit, MI$39K31.5720
- 19125 Montrose St Detroit, MI$41K------
- 19117 Montrose St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 19162 Montrose St Detroit, MI$29K--1.5720
- 19129 Winthrop St Detroit, MI$59K--1977
- 19133 Montrose St Detroit, MI$29K31.51,722
- 19141 Montrose St Detroit, MI$28K--1869
- 19133 Winthrop St Detroit, MI$31K--11,334
- 19141 Winthrop St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,085
- 19149 Montrose St Detroit, MI$28K--1812
- 19170 Montrose St Detroit, MI$51K--1880
- 19149 Winthrop St Detroit, MI$44K--1943
- 19157 Winthrop St Detroit, MI$30K--1.51,085
- 19155 Montrose St Detroit, MI$53K311,169
- 19180 Montrose St Detroit, MI$66K--11,189
- 19163 Winthrop St Detroit, MI$29K31877
- 19163 Montrose St Detroit, MI$37K--1874
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292