1913 75th St, Kenosha, WI 531432 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1998 for $108,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 333 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 0612307227002
- Zillow Home ID: 40317244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1913 75th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.6% greater than in Kenosha, and 191.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 1917 75th St Kenosha, WI$159K31.51,762
- 7504 19th Ave Kenosha, WI$169K31.51,947
- 7514 19th Ave Kenosha, WI$101K211,340
- 7511 20th Ave Kenosha, WI$100K211,336
- 7520 19th Ave Kenosha, WI$131K211,628
- 1925 75th St Kenosha, WI$94K22952
- 7517 20th Ave Kenosha, WI$114K311,597
- 1904 75th St Kenosha, WI$87K311,258
- 1900 75th St Kenosha, WI$117K321,515
- 1900 75th St Kenosha, WI$114K32--
- 1910 75th St Kenosha, WI$120K----1
- 1830 75th St Kenosha, WI$115K41.51,495
- 7527 20th Ave Kenosha, WI$129K41.51,680
- 7530 19th Ave Kenosha, WI$175K32.51,985
- 1824 75th St Kenosha, WI$127K421,776
- 7531 20th Ave Kenosha, WI$167K422,158
- 1821 75th St Kenosha, WI$141K51.52,135
- 7515 19th Ave Kenosha, WI$103K211,205
- 1901 74th Pl Kenosha, WI$107K311,233
- 1907 74th Pl Kenosha, WI$165K322,384
Nearby Schools in Kenosha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.