1913 Forest Hill Park Pl, Lenoir, NC 286454 beds, 2 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $128,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 476 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 06176A 1 22
- Zillow Home ID: 70086120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1913 Forest Hill Park Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.1% greater than in Hickory Metro, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 1917 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$95K31.51,350
- 1913 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$49K421,800
- 1911 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$105K422,184
- 902 Greenwood Pl Lenoir, NC$88K31.51,080
- 810 Hampton Pl Lenoir, NC$110K31.51,344
- 2001 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$84K31.51,245
- 1912 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$75K311,260
- 1907 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$109K31.51,872
- 901 Greenwood Pl Lenoir, NC$84K31.51,562
- 1910 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$94K31.51,440
- 807 Stratford Pl Lenoir, NC--------
- 807 Stratford Pl Lenoir, NC$69K321,256
- 808 Stratford Pl Lenoir, NC$99K311,120
- 904 Greenwood Pl Lenoir, NC$70K321,080
- 1908 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$96K31.51,376
- 2003 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$40K------
- 1907 Forest Hill Park Pl Lenoir, NC$58K------
- 903 Greenwood Pl Lenoir, NC$86K31.51,320
- 109 Hampton Pl NC--------
- 805 Stratford Pl Lenoir, NC$106K321,696
Nearby Schools in Lenoir
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292