- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1913 Franklin Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 554144 beds, 2 baths, 2,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,624 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $175,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 682 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 3002923440091
- Zillow Home ID: 1968973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1913 Franklin Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55414 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% less than in Minneapolis, and 98.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 55414 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Park home values.
- 1909 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$239K321,508
- 1917 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$323K31.751,592
- 1907 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$338K422,568
- 1919 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$253K421,301
- 71 Melbourne Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$307K311,394
- 69 Melbourne Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$208K211,260
- 75 Melbourne Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$265K311,550
- 65 Melbourne Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$260K421,372
- 1912 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$268K31.51,658
- 1910 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$224K311,248
- 1916 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$315K41.52,110
- 127 Seymour Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$276K22.51,678
- 61 Melbourne Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$323K41.751,529
- 1904 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$230K311,425
- 1900 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$189K211,272
- 59 Melbourne Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$245K311,368
- 108 Warwick St SE Minneapolis, MN$211K421,547
- 2003 Franklin Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$342K322,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!