This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $310,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 455 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 211331004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19377726
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93906 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Salinas as a whole. Among 93906 homes, this home is valued 23.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Salinas, and 33.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93906 home values.
|1909 Gamay Way Salinas, CA||$408K||3||3||2,041|
|1905 Gamay Way Salinas, CA||$347K||3||2||1,510|
|5 Rhine Cir Salinas, CA||$456K||4||3||2,662|
|9 Rhine Cir Salinas, CA||$424K||3||2||2,324|
|311 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$325K||3||2||1,510|
|313 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$427K||4||3||2,324|
|309 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$385K||3||2||1,795|
|13 Rhine Cir Salinas, CA||$404K||3||2.5||2,041|
|1901 Gamay Way Salinas, CA||$431K||3||3||2,324|
|315 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$498K||5||3||2,128|
|318 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$428K||4||3||2,324|
|307 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$453K||4||3||2,662|
|17 Rhine Cir Salinas, CA||$452K||5||3||2,662|
|317 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$379K||3||2||1,795|
|1908 Gamay Way Salinas, CA||$405K||3||2.5||2,041|
|320 Rhine Ct Salinas, CA||$447K||4||3||2,662|
|322 Rhine Ct Salinas, CA||$375K||3||2||1,795|
|318 Rhine Ct Salinas, CA||$378K||3||2||1,795|
|320 Riesling Way Salinas, CA||$387K||3||2||1,795|
|1902 Gamay Way Salinas, CA||$424K||4||3||2,128|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
North Salinas High (assigned)8-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!