- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1913 Greenwood Dr, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 598 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,478 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 201117103022000015
- Zillow Home ID: 68180428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1913 Greenwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% higher than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 1917 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$234K311,790
- 1907 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$242K--22,565
- 2206 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$118K412,080
- 2202 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$123K321,248
- 1914 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN--------
- 1841 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$355K42.53,484
- 1916 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$247K312,080
- 2138 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$129K311,572
- 1901 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$212K--1.51,871
- 1923 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$224K311,746
- 1833 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$220K41.51,893
- 1922 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$338K42.52,352
- 2110 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$207K521,534
- 2201 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$125K322,536
- 1848 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$351K42.53,288
- 712 S Greene Rd Goshen, IN$230K422,326
- 1827 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$234K31.52,489
- 1844 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$217K311,756
- 2104 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$175K311,438
- 1838 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$266K41.52,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292