1913 Guinness Dr, Graham, NC 27253
For Sale: $182,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,514 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow352
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolE.m. Holt
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- High SchoolSouthern Alamance
- Middle SchoolSouthern Alamance
- MLS #78024
- Parcel #8873433292
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID79738665
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$162,970||$150K – $178K||+$924||$107||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,161/mo||$731 – $1.6K/mo||-$2||$0.77||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 27253 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Graham as a whole. Among 27253 homes, this home is 50.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Graham, and 230.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Graham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27253 home values.
Neighborhood for 1913 Guinness Drive
- 1917 Guinness Dr Graham, NC$121K22.01,230
- 1904 Guinness Dr Graham, NC$153K32.01,770
- 2010 Guinness Dr Graham, NC$169K32.01,820
- 2012 Guinness Dr Graham, NC$154K22.01,630
- 2007 Mackenna Dr Graham, NC$158K33.01,612
- 2038 Mackenna Dr Graham, NC$184K43.01,947
- 2014 Mackenna Dr Graham, NC$157K33.01,650
- 3013 Cullens Dr Graham, NC$186K43.02,218
- 710 Wendy Dr Graham, NC$142K32.01,414
- 708 Wendy Dr Graham, NC$146K32.01,420
- 3022 Cullens Dr Graham, NC$187K33.02,070
- 700 Wendy Dr Graham, NC$176K32.01,775
- 1826 Robbie Ct Graham, NC$158K43.01,848
- 1829 Eric Dr Graham, NC$127K32.01,383
- 1826 Sonja Ct Graham, NC$178K32.02,100
- 1825 Sonja Ct Graham, NC$145K32.51,474
- 639 Wendy Dr Graham, NC$143K32.01,430
- 1821 Sonja Ct Graham, NC$161K32.01,626
- 1822 Robbie Ct Graham, NC$187K--2.02,165
- 1824 Eric Dr Graham, NC$168K42.52,359
Nearby Schools in Graham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005