1913 Sully Ct, Winchester, VA 22601
Sold on 12/11/12: $280,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,368 sq ft
- Lot:9,932 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $280,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow458
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- Garage Size400
- Parcel #250-04-C- 32- A
- Room Count7
- School DistrictWINCHESTER CITY PBLC SCHS
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID79353711
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$285,337||$268K – $314K||+$3,874||$120||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,613/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||+$43||$0.68||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 22601 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Winchester as a whole. Among 22601 homes, this home is valued 52.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Winchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 95.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22601 home values.
Neighborhood for 1913 Sully Court
- 1917 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$296K42.52,454
- 1905 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$254K22.02,040
- 721 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$328K53.52,796
- 717 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$307K43.02,732
- 725 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$330K43.52,135
- 709 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$350K43.53,013
- 1921 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$261K32.01,812
- 705 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$284K32.02,533
- 729 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$306K33.02,593
- 1961 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$291K42.52,461
- 1914 Harvest Dr Winchester, VA$333K43.52,688
- 1918 Harvest Dr Winchester, VA$345K54.02,576
- 1953 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$260K32.01,865
- 1925 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$331K43.02,151
- 1930 Harvest Dr Winchester, VA$297K32.52,449
- 1957 Sully Ct Winchester, VA$286K32.52,213
- 609 Sterling Dr Winchester, VA$247K32.01,926
- 1924 Harvest Dr Winchester, VA$391K43.53,380
- 1953 Sully Ct Winchester, VA--32.01,865
- 1918 Harvest Dr Winchester, VA$370K53.53,276
Nearby Schools in Winchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005