1913 Surfside Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 349493 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- HOA Fee: $5
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $252,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 241250300650008
- Zillow Home ID: 61095732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1913 Surfside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Fort Pierce, and 158.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34949 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Pierce.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34949 home values.
- 1911 Surfside Dr Fort Pierce, FL$563K555,516
- 1915 Surfside Dr Fort Pierce, FL$399K333,078
- 2020 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$295K322,652
- 2022 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$297K321,579
- 2018 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$262K21.51,254
- 2024 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$419K432,564
- 2016 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$279K321,704
- 1921 Surfside Dr Fort Pierce, FL--321,860
- 1901 Surfside Dr Fort Pierce, FL$444K332,940
- 1904 Surfside Dr Fort Pierce, FL$694K332,980
- 2026 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$237K321,494
- 2010 Rio Vista Dr Fort Pierce, FL$284K21.51,448
- 1904 Surfside Dr Hutchinson Island, FL$583K334,901
- 2015 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$251K331,392
- 2023 Jacaranda Ave Fort Pierce, FL$291K321,461
- Surfside Ave Fort Pierce, FL--------
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.