- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1914 4th St NE APT 2, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 2 baths, 1,061 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $399,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,061 sqft
- Parcel #: 3566 2026
- Zillow Home ID: 82293825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1914 4th St Ne APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eckington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% greater than in Washington, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eckington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eckington home values.
- 1918 4th St NE APT 3 Washington, DC$454K331,549
- 1918 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$349K211,061
- 1918 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$341K21920
- 1918 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$315K21936
- 1918 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$298K21895
- 1908 4th St NE Washington, DC$409K22954
- 1906 4th St NE Washington, DC$409K221,061
- 1906 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$390K221,000
- 325 Todd Pl NE Washington, DC$405K421,424
- 1904 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$500K221,200
- 1904 4th St NE Washington, DC$410K221,061
- 1904 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$404K22954
- 1914 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$414K22954
- 1916 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$365K22954
- 1916 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$416K221,061
- 1912 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$412K221,061
- 1912 4th St NE Washington, DC$415K22954
- 1912 4th St NE Washington, DC$415K221,061
- 1908 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$355K221,060
- 1910 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$382K221,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!