1914 Andre Ct, Reading, PA 196103 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2013 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $98
- Finished basement, 660 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 80439717012913
- Zillow Home ID: 8928916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1914 Andre Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19610 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Spring Township, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
- 1916 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$130K31.51,320
- 1912 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$142K31.51,320
- 1918 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$133K321,320
- 1920 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$131K31.51,320
- 1910 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$141K31.51,320
- 1915 Gring Dr Wyomissing, PA$112K31.51,320
- 1917 Gring Dr Wyomissing, PA$139K31.51,320
- 1922 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$145K31.51,200
- 1908 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$137K31.51,320
- 1913 Gring Dr Wyomissing, PA$132K31.51,320
- 1919 Gring Dr Wyomissing, PA$136K31.51,320
- 1921 Gring Dr Wyomissing, PA$138K31.51,320
- 1906 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$118K31.51,320
- 1919 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$130K31.51,320
- 1911 Gring Dr Wyomissing, PA$136K31.51,320
- 1917 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$119K31.51,320
- 1921 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$129K31.51,320
- 1915 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$119K31.51,320
- 1904 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$130K31.51,320
- 1913 Andre Ct Wyomissing, PA$126K31.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!