1914 Chandler St, Philadelphia, PA 191113 beds, 2 baths, 1,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,814 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 561503200
- Zillow Home ID: 10516149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1914 Chandler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rhawnhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rhawnhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rhawnhurst home values.
- 1916 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$206K41.51,260
- 1912 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$233K----1,596
- 1918 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$228K----1,596
- 1910 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$146K411,560
- 1921 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$148K411,600
- 1919 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$151K411,600
- 1923 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$146K411,600
- 1917 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$153K411,600
- 1925 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$142K411,600
- 1915 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$157K411,600
- 1920 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$234K421,596
- 1927 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$148K411,600
- 1913 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$158K411,600
- 1929 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K411,600
- 1915 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$265K----1,710
- 1911 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$173K411,600
- 1911 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$249K----1,710
- 7813 Loretto Ave Philadelphia, PA$190K31.51,728
- 1917 Chandler St Philadelphia, PA$240K----1,452
- 7811 Loretto Ave Philadelphia, PA$204K421,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.