1914 Churchill Ct, Fort Collins, CO 805264 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,286 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 768 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R1283065
- Zillow Home ID: 13918898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1914 Churchill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% less than in Fort Collins, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80526 home values.
- 1920 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$189K31980
- 1908 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$271K63.752,664
- 1911 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$266K53.52,592
- 1917 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$233K33.751,944
- 1826 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$185K42.12,562
- 1905 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$194K21978
- 1926 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$218K331,796
- 1921 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$259K442,564
- 1915 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$213K321,440
- 1902 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$227K331,796
- 1927 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$229K331,944
- 1923 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$262K53.52,564
- 1909 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$216K321,512
- 1932 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$236K431,944
- 1904 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$242K431,944
- 1933 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$211K211,440
- 1910 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$210K311,440
- 1922 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$215K321,440
- 1903 Churchill Ct Fort Collins, CO$233K331,944
- 1916 Enfield Ct Fort Collins, CO$238K331,944
Nearby Schools in Fort Collins
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.