- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1914 N 42nd St, Seattle, WA 981035 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,485,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 720 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 900 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 4083301005
- Zillow Home ID: 48919449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1914 N 42nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% lower than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 4211 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$736K41.51,880
- 1920 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$738K322,370
- 4217 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$570K311,410
- 4202 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$582K41.51,520
- 4133 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$700K211,170
- 4210 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$855K32.51,640
- 4219 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$466K211,110
- 4214 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$866K41.51,990
- 4129 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$1.31M53.53,520
- 1911 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$926K42.52,420
- 4132 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$829K31.752,420
- 4227 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$921K332,880
- 4127 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$725K51.51,570
- 4222 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$564K411,390
- 4128 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$659K42.251,960
- 4229 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$471K532,000
- 4124 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$763K31.51,660
- 4228 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$1.09M32.252,120
- 1915 N 43rd St Seattle, WA$643K31.51,670
- 4119 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$582K211,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!