- 698 days on Zillow
- Views: 259 all time views
- MLS #: 21248067
- Assessment: NotApplic
- Buildings: NotApplic
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Dev Status: Finished Lot
- Dev Status: Plat Record
- Documents: Covenants
- Facilities Near: Cable
- Facilities On: Electric
- Facilities On: Gas
- Facilities On: Sewer
- Facilities On: Telephone
- Facilities On: Water
- Improvements: CurbsGuters
- Improvements: PavedStr
- Land Characteristics: Cul-de-Sac
- Land Characteristics: Platted Subdivision
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Assoc Home Owners
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Pool
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Professional Mgmt
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Annually
- Options: NotApplic
- Potential Zoning: Not Applicable
- Present Zoning: Single Family
- Property Sub Type: Res Lots/Land
- Property Type: VacantLots/Land
- Road Access: CountyRd
- Road Frontage: CountyRoad
- Road Surface: Asphalt
- Sewer: Municipal Sewer On Site
- Topography: Cleared
- Topography: SeeRemarks
- Trans Type: Sale
- Type: Undeveloped
- Water: Municipal Water on Site
- Zillow Home ID: 2111567924
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5550% higher than in Hendricks, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hendricks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hendricks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!