- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19144 Hoover St, Detroit, MI 482052 beds, 2 baths, 684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 684 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21036271
- Zillow Home ID: 88676246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19144 Hoover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% higher than in Detroit, and 694.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
977 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,751 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 19150 Hoover St Detroit, MI$31K31930
- 19134 Hoover St Detroit, MI$45K--21,682
- 19160 Hoover St Detroit, MI$29K31778
- 19126 Hoover St Detroit, MI$159K--22,572
- 19168 Hoover St Detroit, MI$33K--21,600
- 19176 Hoover St Detroit, MI$30K31792
- 19149 Hoover St Detroit, MI$34K--1760
- 19141 Hoover St Detroit, MI$27K--1760
- 19135 Hoover St Detroit, MI$33K--1747
- 19129 Hoover St Detroit, MI$35K------
- 19182 Hoover St Detroit, MI$55KStudio21,878
- 19165 Hoover St Detroit, MI$37K21733
- 19159 Hoover St Detroit, MI$41K311,204
- 19173 Hoover St Detroit, MI$35K21800
- 19190 Hoover St Detroit, MI$42K211,600
- 19135 Rowe St Detroit, MI$29K--1804
- 19151 Rowe St Detroit, MI$38K--1746
- 19143 Rowe St Detroit, MI$35K411,618
- 19159 Rowe St Detroit, MI$34K31746
- 19125 Rowe St Detroit, MI$79K--22,594
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!