19145 Meadows Crossing Dr, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $212,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 481 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Home has storm shelter in garage, security cams & sound system
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 208141020
- Zillow Home ID: 83070565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19145 Meadows Crossing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 79.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 19201 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$189K321,733
- 19205 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$198K321,806
- 19209 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$197K321,656
- 19213 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$217K321,896
- 19217 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$193K321,620
- 19200 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$228K32.51,955
- 19216 Grassmere Way Edmond, OK$204K321,640
- 19141 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$195K321,678
- 19116 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$230K321,980
- 19137 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$198K321,755
- 19205 Grassmere Way # 0 Edmond, OK$181K321,806
- 19112 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK--321,944
- 19112 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$142K321,944
- 19133 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$198K321,637
- 19108 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$148K32.52,211
- 19104 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$182K322,056
- 19100 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$136K32.51,822
- 19100 Meadows Crossing Dr Edmond, OK$222K32.51,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.