19146 SE Yamhill St, Portland, OR 972330.92 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot depth: 350
- Lot width: 115
- Last sold: May 2007 for $362,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Pre-Approved for a 14-lot Subdivision or 21-Unit Apartment Development
- Parcel #: R153628
- Zillow Home ID: 53856588
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19146 Se Yamhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.1% greater than in Gresham, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gresham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97233 home values.
- 1032 SE 191st Ave Portland, OR$142K311,125
- 1042 SE 191st Ave Portland, OR$124K31880
- 19171 SE Yamhill St 4 # 4 Portland, OR$117K22.51,079
- 19130 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$176K21930
- 19213 SE Yamhill St APT 24 Portland, OR$231KStudio--700
- 19201 SE Yamhill St # 19213 Portland, OR$1.86M----16,560
- 19189 SE Yamhill St APT 8 Portland, OR$119K--2.51,162
- 19175 SE Yamhill St # 0 Portland, OR--221,020
- 19175 SE Yamhill St APT 3 Portland, OR$126K22.51,020
- 19175 SE Yamhill St APT 1 Portland, OR$118K--2.5936
- 19175 SE Yamhill St APT 2 Portland, OR$117K22.5942
- 19211 SE Yamhill St APT 22 Portland, OR$241KStudio--440
- 1036 SE 191st Ave Portland, OR$170K311,182
- 19195 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$117K22.51,155
- 19159 SE Yamhill St APT 15 Portland, OR$121K--2.51,079
- 19159 SE Yamhill St APT 12 Portland, OR$117K--2.5936
- 19159 SE Yamhill St APT 13 Portland, OR$122K231,020
- 19159 SE Yamhill St APT 14 Portland, OR$121K--2.51,079
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.