1915 Biltmore St NW, Washington, DC 200094 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,688 sqft
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $2,141,915
- Price/sqft: $397
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 5,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 2546 0057
- Zillow Home ID: 462442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1915 Biltmore St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Adams Morgan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% less than in Washington, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Morgan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Morgan home values.
- 1917 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.81M64.53,702
- 2502 Cliffbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$1.18M41.51,980
- 1919 Biltmore St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$532K211,029
- 2504 Cliffbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$1.26M552,625
- 1901 Biltmore St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$1.66M654,080
- 2506 Cliffbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$1.3M532,661
- 1921 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.32M43.52,871
- 2508 Cliffbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$1.32M443,088
- 1923 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.59M743,312
- 1919 Biltmore St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$439K111,065
- 1919 Biltmore St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$530K21901
- 1919 Biltmore St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$615K221,070
- 1925 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.37M64.54,458
- 1912 Calvert St NW Washington, DC$1.83M66.53,579
- 2512 Cliffbourne Pl NW Washington, DC$1.5M743,690
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292