1915 Gerda Ter, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Established in 1924, College Park is its own little community just to the northwest of downtown Orlando. The area provides easy access to the heart of downtown as well as I-4, but also offers just about everything you need just minutes from your front door. The quaint community provides several banking, retail and restaurant options on Edgewater Drive (College Park's "main street").
College Park is comprised of homes available in virtually every size you can imagine, many built during the boom of the community in the 1920s through the 1940s. Don't be fooled by the age of these homes, as the majority of them have been very well maintained and cared for throughout the decades. Each home is truly unique, and many offer fine architectural detail throughout both the interior and exterior.
College Park is also home to the The Kerouac House, where writer Jack Kerouac lived during the time his novel On the Road was published and released. He wrote his three-act play, The Beat Generation, a 51-chorus poem called Orlanda Blues, and the novel The Dharma Bums during his time there. In 1997, the Kerouac Project of Orlando formed, and restored the Kerouac house. It is now a haven for aspiring writers who can live in the house as they create their own work.
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 308 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,321 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142229392000131
- Zillow Home ID: 46123625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1915 Gerda Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% less than in Orlando, and 75.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 1909 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$324K432,281
- 1923 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$284K311,354
- 110 W Yale St Orlando, FL$337K222,006
- 1903 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$774K43.53,300
- 1910 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$312K332,119
- 1900 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$292K21.51,310
- 115 W Yale St Orlando, FL$197K321,829
- 1845 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$699K43.53,600
- 1916 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$253K422,229
- 1912 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$477K42.52,639
- 1916 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$286K221,340
- 1910 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$402K42.52,420
- 200 W Yale St Orlando, FL$361K322,060
- 109 W Yale St Orlando, FL$296K331,548
- 1904 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$431K432,614
- 1824 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$299K412,085
- 1841 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$334K32.52,017
- 1900 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$567K433,123
- 2007 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$286K311,586
- 101 W Yale St Orlando, FL$345K421,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!