1915 Jose Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950626 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02610210000
- Zillow Home ID: 16123719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1915 Jose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 1925 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$700K321,848
- 2009 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$571K21945
- 1905 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$744K532,300
- 2011 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$532K21860
- 1910 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$782K211,618
- 1851 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$753K321,710
- 2031 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$593K211,014
- 1021 Webster St Santa Cruz, CA$769K32.51,921
- 1900 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$745K331,715
- 2010 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$674K221,250
- 1825 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$541K21812
- 1815 Katrina Ct Santa Cruz, CA$606K321,310
- 1836 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$746K421,885
- 1935 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$383K11625
- 2041 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$782K441,998
- 1025 Webster St APT B Santa Cruz, CA$430K--21,528
- 2002 7th Ave APT C Santa Cruz, CA$621K421,440
- 1024 Webster St Santa Cruz, CA$749K331,915
- 2030 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$603K31.51,254
- 715 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$368K221,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!