19155 Norwood St, Detroit, MI 482343 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,491 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $3,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 13022347
- Zillow Home ID: 88613292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19155 Norwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% higher than in Detroit, and 524.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,665 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1931
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 19147 Norwood St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 19141 Norwood St Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,632
- 19165 Norwood St Detroit, MI$38K31903
- 19137 Norwood St Detroit, MI$43K--11,480
- 19175 Norwood St Detroit, MI$43K--1.5915
- 19129 Norwood St Detroit, MI$35K--11,483
- 19156 Norwood St Detroit, MI$32K--11,358
- 19152 Revere St Detroit, MI$48KStudio--1,471
- 19156 Revere St Detroit, MI$36K--21,152
- 19146 Revere St Detroit, MI$41K------
- 19185 Norwood St Detroit, MI$32K--1939
- 19140 Revere St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 19136 Revere St Detroit, MI$58K------
- 19178 Norwood St Detroit, MI$41K--1816
- 19191 Norwood St Detroit, MI$32K--1941
- 19148 Norwood St Detroit, MI$32K--11,296
- 19172 Norwood St Detroit, MI$32K--21,316
- 19170 Revere St Detroit, MI$31K--1840
- 19128 Revere St Detroit, MI$35K--21,383
- 19203 Norwood St Detroit, MI$31K--11,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.