- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1916 3rd Ave, Terre Haute, IN 478073 beds, 2 baths, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Other
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Parcel #: 84-06-14-351-006.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77121172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1916 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terre Haute market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Terre Haute Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Terre Haute home values rise more quickly than other regions in Terre Haute Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terre Haute home values.
- 1922 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$41K221,470
- 1205 N 20th St Terre Haute, IN$60K211,015
- 1209 N 20th St Terre Haute, IN$44K11.5624
- 1211 N 20th St Terre Haute, IN$43K311,392
- 1215 N 20th St Terre Haute, IN$58K21912
- 2017 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$36K212,028
- 1217 N 20th St Terre Haute, IN$45K21696
- 2011 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$42K21.51,490
- 1921 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$48K21996
- 2020 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$58K21.51,450
- 2019 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$50K211,064
- 2024 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$61K211,575
- 2028 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN--------
- 2031 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$56K212,156
- 2135 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$64K321,528
- 4th Ave Terre Haute, IN$84K322,970
- 1915 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$30K211,034
- 2137 3rd Ave Terre Haute, IN$87K31.52,008
- 2000 2nd St Terre Haute, IN$58K21973
- 2000 2nd Ave Terre Haute, IN$46K21973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.