1916 Carlson Blvd, Richmond, CA 948041 bed, 1 bath, 1,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,845 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: May 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Parking: Carport, 215 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Parcel #: 5070300149
- Zillow Home ID: 18531016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1916 Carlson Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Richmond, and 51.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94804 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94804 home values.
- 1819 Butte St Richmond, CA$674K442,805
- 1926 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$462K211,128
- 1910 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$482K21989
- 1811 Butte St Richmond, CA$474K311,197
- 1822 Santa Clara St Richmond, CA$477K31.51,086
- 1807 Butte St Richmond, CA$471K311,197
- 1812 Santa Clara St Richmond, CA$498K31.51,105
- 1801 Butte St Richmond, CA$432K21884
- 1900 Santa Clara St Richmond, CA$416K211,086
- 1875 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$356K21800
- 1814 Butte St Richmond, CA$458K321,265
- 1940 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$380K311,081
- 1804 Santa Clara St Richmond, CA$490K21938
- 1826 Butte St Richmond, CA$530K32.51,619
- 1737 Butte St Richmond, CA$475K21989
- 1911 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$499K321,658
- 1865 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$342K21800
- 1806 Butte St Richmond, CA$530K321,580
- 1816 Butte St Richmond, CA$476K321,478
- 1936 Carlson Blvd Richmond, CA$436K211,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!