1916 Olde Mill Ln, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $228,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 547 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,131 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0926104018
- Zillow Home ID: 5023333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1916 Olde Mill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% higher than in McHenry, and 904.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 1920 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$157K----1,664
- 1912 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$197K321,910
- 1908 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$203K32.52,283
- 1922 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$158K321,706
- 2000 Crooked Tree Ct Mchenry, IL$200K----1,881
- 1904 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$183K3--1,950
- 1917 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$206K3--1,983
- 1913 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$225K----2,098
- 1921 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$242K----3,423
- 2004 Crooked Tree Ct Mchenry, IL$200K432,242
- 1905 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$197K----2,228
- 1900 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$179KStudio--2,165
- 1941 N Orleans St Mchenry, IL$4.22M11--
- 1816 N Leonard Ave Mchenry, IL$211K----2,354
- 3900 Boone Creek Cir Mchenry, IL$232K----1,828
- 2003 Crooked Tree Ct Mchenry, IL$208K342,242
- 2008 Crooked Tree Ct Mchenry, IL$211K----1,839
- 1925 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$208K222,019
- 1908 Trappers Ct Mchenry, IL$205K----1,983
- 1812 N Leonard Ave Mchenry, IL$221K42.52,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.