1916 Thoroughbred Dr, Gotha, FL 347345 beds, 3 baths, 3,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- HOA Fee: $49
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,973 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 292228781501560
- Zillow Home ID: 46221680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1916 Thoroughbred Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34734 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% greater than in Gotha, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34734 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
- 1910 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$313K443,152
- 1922 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$271K532,592
- 3516 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$367K533,808
- 3522 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$355K53.53,015
- 3510 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$330K422,496
- 1915 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$303K422,058
- 1902 Secretariat Ct Gotha, FL$296K42.53,337
- 1904 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$265K432,317
- 1928 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$248K32.52,256
- Secretariat Ct Gotha, FL$296K323,337
- 3528 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$309K532,510
- 3444 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$272K432,282
- 1908 Secretariat Ct Gotha, FL$231K422,058
- 1842 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$323K532,924
- 1934 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL$266K432,323
- 3515 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$314K433,178
- 3521 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$245K543,034
- 3509 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$246K322,086
- 3534 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$263K432,322
- 3438 Furlong Way Gotha, FL$281K443,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.