1917 Cedarbrooke Dr, Lutz, FL 335493 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Good schools, shopping nearby. 10min to USF, 30mim to downtown Tampa, access to I-275 & I-75 fwy within minutes.
- Lot: 8,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $160,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 312 sqft
- Cooling System: Central
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0339390610
- Zillow Home ID: 44923328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1917 Cedarbrooke Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33549, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39% greater than in Lutz, and 82% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lutz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33549 home values.
- 1915 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$175K321,495
- 1919 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$136K321,200
- 1908 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$133K221,324
- 1906 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$138K321,260
- 1910 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$125K321,656
- 1914 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$165K321,292
- 1913 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$142K321,232
- 1921 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$155K32.51,480
- 1912 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$142K321,664
- 1916 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$87K321,208
- 1904 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$143K321,180
- 1912 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$137K321,504
- 1910 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$141K321,256
- 1918 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$135K321,232
- 1923 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$141K321,168
- 1911 Cedarbrooke Dr Lutz, FL$151K321,495
- 17649 Meadowbridge Dr Lutz, FL$149K321,334
- 1907 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$142K321,495
- 17647 Meadowbridge Dr Lutz, FL$132K221,168
- 1914 Brill Dr Lutz, FL$105K21872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!