- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1917 Decatur St, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1 bath, 1,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $56,000
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: S0000294025
- Zillow Home ID: 12536379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1917 Decatur Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Swansboro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69% higher than in Richmond, and 81.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Swansboro home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swansboro home values.
- 1919 Decatur St Richmond, VA$65K311,482
- 1921 Decatur St Richmond, VA$94K321,444
- 1923 Decatur St Richmond, VA$118K312,208
- 1903 Decatur St Richmond, VA$108K31.5--
- 1907 Decatur St Richmond, VA$150K31.51,200
- 1909 Decatur St Richmond, VA$54K31.51,200
- 11 E 19th St Richmond, VA$57K21.51,168
- 12 E 20th St Richmond, VA$68K311,650
- 9 E 19th St Richmond, VA$71K421,179
- 1903 Decatur St Richmond, VA$152K3--1,250
- 15 E 20th St Richmond, VA$57K21975
- 1922 Decatur St Richmond, VA$56K--11,496
- 10 E 20th St Richmond, VA$55K321,372
- 7 E 19th St Richmond, VA$52K--11,348
- 5 E 19th St Richmond, VA$71K31.51,466
- 2005 Decatur St Richmond, VA$58K--11,396
- 104 E 20th St Richmond, VA$54K411,326
- 2007 Decatur St Richmond, VA$119K331,399
- 1908 Decatur St Richmond, VA$112K31.51,398
- 2009 Decatur St Richmond, VA$52K--1481
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.