- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1917 Pelham Cir, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $165,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Parcel #: R0146696
- Zillow Home ID: 83068064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1917 Pelham Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% higher than in Norman, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1913 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$187K421,765
- 2001 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$171K421,747
- 1509 Central Pkwy Norman, OK$163K321,639
- 1905 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$203K32.52,040
- 1516 Central Pkwy Norman, OK--------
- 1513 Central Pkwy Norman, OK$172K421,826
- 2005 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$179K321,817
- 1517 Central Pkwy Norman, OK$159K321,617
- 1901 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$208K322,008
- 1408 Chambers St Norman, OK$183K322,037
- 1912 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$180K421,850
- 1916 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$183K321,833
- 1412 Chambers St Norman, OK$168K421,750
- 1908 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$169K321,722
- 2009 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$196K422,006
- 1520 Central Pkwy Norman, OK$182K421,835
- 1521 Central Pkwy Norman, OK$164K321,702
- 1416 Chambers St Norman, OK$161K321,650
- 2000 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$171K321,722
- 1900 Pelham Cir Norman, OK$222K42.52,347
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292