- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,036 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 278860
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 4 spaces, 618 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl/Trpl Pane Windows, Fencing \ Wood, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Outdoor, Fireplaces \ 3+, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, Garages \ 4+, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Cedar, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Shades/Blinds, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Storm Shelter, OtherRooms \ Study/Den, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Architectural Shingles, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 5,398 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0147746
- Zillow Home ID: 83069279
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $361-770K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73072 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Norman as a whole. Among 73072 homes, this home is 310.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Norman, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
|1903 Rosebrook Ct Norman, OK||$241K||--||--||--|
|1907 Rosebrook Ct Norman, OK||$222K||--||--||--|
|2101 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||$570K||4||5.5||5,600|
|1913 Rosebrook Ct Norman, OK||$219K||--||--||--|
|1904 Rosebrook Ct Norman, OK||$228K||--||--||--|
|1908 Rosebrook Ct Norman, OK||$222K||--||--||--|
|1912 Rosebrook Ct Norman, OK||$227K||--||--||--|
|2105 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||$830K||4||--||4,500|
|2109 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3804 Danfield Ln Norman, OK||$779K||4||5||4,585|
|2100 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||$650K||4||5||3,788|
|2015 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||$516K||4||4.5||4,268|
|2020 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||$624K||4||5||3,778|
|1917 Danfield Dr Norman, OK||$500K||4||4.5||4,215|
|1913 Danfield Dr Norman, OK||$457K||4||4||3,578|
|3737 Hidden Hill Rd Norman, OK||$595K||5||3||4,824|
|3808 Danfield Ln Norman, OK||$795K||5||7||5,258|
|2021 Brookhaven Blvd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3733 Hidden Hill Rd Norman, OK||$329K||3||2||2,718|
|1904 Banbury Ct Norman, OK||$349K||4||3||2,659|
Nearby Schools in Norman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.