- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1918 E Galer St, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 2 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,480 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $740,000
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 3592501061
- Zillow Home ID: 48883982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1918 E Galer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% lower than in Seattle, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1921 E Crescent Dr Seattle, WA$1.14M32.752,350
- 1915 E Crescent Dr Seattle, WA$1.33M63.52,600
- 1910 E Galer St Seattle, WA$1.1M31.52,200
- 1921 E Galer St Seattle, WA$1.03M41.52,840
- 2000 E Galer St Seattle, WA$2.4M33.54,720
- 1925 E Crescent Dr Seattle, WA$776K31.52,130
- 1249 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$993K432,510
- 1903 E Crescent Dr Seattle, WA$1.53M43.52,820
- 1247 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.26M52.252,970
- 1909 E Galer St Seattle, WA$1.25M43.53,120
- 1933 E Crescent Dr Seattle, WA$926K41.52,320
- 1241 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.26M32.252,240
- 1939 E Crescent Dr Seattle, WA$1.16M433,186
- 2004 E Galer St Seattle, WA$1.15M32.752,140
- 1252 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$765K31.751,960
- 1239 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.67M533,600
- 1246 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1M32.252,410
- 2005 E Galer St Seattle, WA$2.06M546,900
- 1242 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$845K41.52,020
- 1235 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.46M543,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.