1918 Jamaica St, Aurora, CO 800103 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Finished basement, 745 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R0096766
- Zillow Home ID: 13021094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1918 Jamaica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Aurora, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.3% less than in Aurora, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Aurora home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Aurora home values.
- 1910 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$118K21740
- 1926 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$147K21740
- 1902 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$162K311,055
- 1934 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$145K22755
- 1942 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$140K21740
- 1917 Joliet St Aurora, CO$124K21860
- 1950 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$141K21755
- 1925 Joliet St Aurora, CO$128K21904
- 1909 Joliet St Aurora, CO$146K21860
- 1790 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$144K21879
- 1933 Joliet St Aurora, CO$108K21861
- 1901 Joliet St Aurora, CO$149K311,036
- 1921 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$135K31920
- 1929 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$97K21937
- 1913 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$140K32890
- 1941 Joliet St Aurora, CO$156K311,205
- 1933 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$155K311,008
- 1958 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$156K21740
- 1905 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$175K311,381
- 1782 Jamaica St Aurora, CO$143K311,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!