1918 Rosemont Dr, Columbus, GA 319043 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $177,000
- AVAILABLE 6/1/14, BEAUTIFUL HARDWOOD FLOORS, CHA ELECTRIC, GAS WATER HEATER, KITCHEN W/ BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTER TOPS, LIVING ROOM, MICROHOOD, PETS OK W/ FEE, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, STORAGE BLDG, WASHER/DRYER INCLUDED
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 035 023 001
- Zillow Home ID: 76547965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1918 Rosemont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% less than in Columbus, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31904 home values.
- 3735 Crestview Dr Columbus, GA$97K21.51,273
- 1911 Rosemont Dr Columbus, GA$62K32.51,246
- 3708 Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$83K211,173
- 3712 Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$64K21.51,365
- 3733 Crestview Dr Columbus, GA$103K31.51,385
- 3704 Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$70K311,248
- 2002 Rosemont Dr Columbus, GA$72K21.5851
- 1903 Rosemont Dr Columbus, GA$64K21.51,123
- 2001 Rosemont Dr Columbus, GA$89K31.51,680
- 3809 Crestview Dr Columbus, GA$94K31.51,402
- 3731 Crestview Dr Columbus, GA$74K21.51,251
- 3640 Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$103K31.51,254
- 2001 Pageland Dr Columbus, GA$69K21.5833
- 2008 Rosemont Dr Columbus, GA$82K321,525
- 3808 Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$103K21.51,392
- Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$65K31.51,192
- 2007 Rosemont Dr Columbus, GA$67K21.5944
- 3903 Crestview Dr Columbus, GA$82K31.51,167
- 2012 Terrace Dr Columbus, GA$70K21.51,103
- 3707 Calvin Dr Columbus, GA$51K31.51,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.