1918 Winter St, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Located in popular Midwood just minutes from Center City. Close to shopping, restaurants, library and park. Renovated kitchen with tons of storage space, beautiful counters and stainless steel appliances. Rocking chair front porch with ceiling fan overlooks mature landscaping in the front yard.
Built-in bookcases with storage cabinets and fireplace in the living room add to the charm of this home. Gleaming hardwoods throughout. Side patio with slate floor offers a great space for entertaining. Storage shed in large level fenced backyard. This home also has great expansion potential.
For FREE Access to all the Hottest Deals, visit http://www.CRTHotNewListing.com
The very best part of Midwood. Just off Beledere Av. Easy access to downtown and highway system. This neighborhood is loaded with character!
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $216,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Hardwoods throughout, period moldings, gourmet kitchen, built-in bookshelves. Basement wine cellar?
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 09508409
- Zillow Home ID: 6195554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1918 Winter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Charlotte, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1920 Winter St Charlotte, NC$288K321,443
- 1912 Winter St Charlotte, NC$503K32.52,133
- 1924 Winter St Charlotte, NC$521K322,134
- 1908 Winter St Charlotte, NC$489K321,856
- 2000 Winter St Charlotte, NC$272K321,750
- 1904 Winter St Charlotte, NC$500K32.52,900
- 1917 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$257K311,652
- 1915 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$296K322,064
- 2004 Winter St Charlotte, NC$317K211,877
- 1921 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$498K422,173
- 1909 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$284K311,215
- 1925 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$369K321,634
- 1917 Winter St Charlotte, NC$284K321,284
- 1921 Winter St Charlotte, NC$477K332,005
- 1905 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$271K311,119
- 1915 Winter St Charlotte, NC$337K321,528
- 2008 Winter St Charlotte, NC$365K32.51,890
- 1925 Winter St Charlotte, NC$261K21884
- 1931 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$276K311,199
- 1909 Winter St Charlotte, NC$275K311,209
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!