1918 Winter St, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 8/8/11: $216,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,036 sq ft
- Lot:7,840 sqft
- Year Built:1941
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $216,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Located in popular Midwood just minutes from Center City. Close to shopping, restaurants, library and park. Renovated kitchen with tons of storage space, beautiful counters and stainless steel appliances. Rocking chair front porch with ceiling fan overlooks mature landscaping in the front yard.
Built-in bookcases with storage cabinets and fireplace in the living room add to the charm of this home. Gleaming hardwoods throughout. Side patio with slate floor offers a great space for entertaining. Storage shed in large level fenced backyard. This home also has great expansion potential.
For FREE Access to all the Hottest Deals, visit http://www.CRTHotNewListing.com
The very best part of Midwood. Just off Beledere Av. Easy access to downtown and highway system. This neighborhood is loaded with character!
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesHardwoods throughout, period moldings, gourmet kitchen, built-in bookshelves. Basement wine cellar?
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Neighborhood NameMidwood
- Parcel #09508409
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6195554
- Days on Zillow985
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1918 Winter Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1920 Winter St Charlotte, NC$271K32.01,443
- 1912 Winter St Charlotte, NC$474K32.52,133
- 1924 Winter St Charlotte, NC$469K32.02,134
- 1908 Winter St Charlotte, NC$447K32.01,856
- 2000 Winter St Charlotte, NC$314K32.01,750
- 1904 Winter St Charlotte, NC$469K32.52,900
- 1917 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$288K31.01,652
- 1915 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$253K32.02,064
- 2004 Winter St Charlotte, NC$341K21.01,877
- 1921 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$457K42.02,173
- 1909 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$282K31.01,215
- 1925 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$343K32.01,634
- 1917 Winter St Charlotte, NC$277K32.01,284
- 1921 Winter St Charlotte, NC$437K33.02,005
- 1905 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$246K31.01,119
- 1915 Winter St Charlotte, NC$302K32.01,528
- 2008 Winter St Charlotte, NC$369K32.51,890
- 1925 Winter St Charlotte, NC$242K21.0884
- 1931 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$245K31.01,199
- 1909 Winter St Charlotte, NC$256K31.01,209
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292