19182 Beaconsfield St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 210659702
- Zillow Home ID: 88682114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19182 Beaconsfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% higher than in Detroit, and 694% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 19190 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$34K--1937
- 19628 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$33K311,112
- 19636 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$53K--1900
- 19164 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$33K211,345
- 19644 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$43K31726
- 19172 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$43K31718
- 19629 Mccormick St Detroit, MI$29K211,000
- 19639 Mccormick St Detroit, MI$42K21700
- 19639 Mccormick St Detroit, MI$49K21700
- 19629 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$29K31900
- 19152 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$32K311,112
- 19208 Beaconsfield St Harper Woods, MI$49K311,013
- 19637 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$37K311,003
- 19684 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$34K311,170
- 19647 Mccormick St Detroit, MI$31K21696
- 19654 Kingsville St Harper Woods, MI$46K--1710
- 19185 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$57K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!