- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1919 11th St, Pascagoula, MS 395674 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,997 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 453 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $58
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 41450761.000
- Zillow Home ID: 91615691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 11th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1921 11th St Pascagoula, MS$62K--1796
- 1915 11th St Pascagoula, MS$99K--21,482
- 1909 11th St Pascagoula, MS$123K31.51,680
- 2015 Harrison Ave Pascagoula, MS$70K--1864
- 1916 10th St Pascagoula, MS$56K--11,204
- 2002 Harrison Ave Pascagoula, MS$68K--11,232
- 1912 10th St Pascagoula, MS$110K--11,650
- 2013 Ingalls Ave Pascagoula, MS$53K--11,050
- 2019 Ingalls Ave Pascagoula, MS$67K--11,131
- 2005 11th St Pascagoula, MS$110K--21,952
- 1906 10th St Pascagoula, MS$69K--11,200
- 1912 11th St Pascagoula, MS--Studio----
- 2102 Harrison Ave Pascagoula, MS$91K--21,450
- 2006 10th St Pascagoula, MS$71K--11,380
- 2013 Ingalls Ave Pascagoula, MS$52K311,000
- 2007 Ingalls Ave Pascagoula, MS$50K--1804
- 2006 11th St Pascagoula, MS$93K--21,468
- 2017 11th St Pascagoula, MS$61K--1672
- 2010 10th St Pascagoula, MS$68K--1840
- 1902 10th St Pascagoula, MS$96K421,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!