- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1919 13th St SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 2 baths, 2,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,354 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 5769 0806
- Zillow Home ID: 525059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 13th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Anacostia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 167.6% higher than in Washington, and 121.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
- 1250 U St SE Washington, DC$259K42.51,718
- 1248 U St SE Washington, DC$224K31.51,664
- 1243 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC$278K------
- 1246 U St SE Washington, DC$247K311,664
- 1300 U St SE Washington, DC$432K443,264
- 1918 13th St SE Washington, DC$222K311,393
- 1244 U St SE Washington, DC$240K311,664
- 1916 13th St SE Washington, DC$225K311,520
- 1242 U St SE Washington, DC$317K231,808
- 1304 U St SE Washington, DC$421K443,108
- 1240 U St SE Washington, DC$227K311,664
- 1238 U St SE Washington, DC$207K211,065
- 1301 U St SE APT 304 Washington, DC$207K21800
- 1234 U St SE Washington, DC$321K521,604
- 1312 U St SE Washington, DC$561K31.53,531
- 1263 U St SE Washington, DC$183K--1840
- 1232 U St SE Washington, DC$233K311,638
- 1261 U St SE Washington, DC$232K311,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!