1919 Hillside Ln, Lisle, IL 605324 beds, 3 baths, 2,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 124 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $482,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 08568532
- Finished basement, 496 sqft
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,938 sqft
- Parcel #: 0815305027
- Zillow Home ID: 4533996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 Hillside Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Lisle, and 402.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60532 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lisle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60532 home values.
- 1915 Hillside Ln Lisle, IL$408K--2.52,906
- 1923 Hillside Ln Lisle, IL$452K--32,648
- 6096 Brookline Ct Lisle, IL$409K42.52,662
- 1956 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$467K--2.53,112
- 1960 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$408K--2.52,664
- 1952 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$458K--2.53,111
- 1911 Hillside Ln Lisle, IL$410K42.52,384
- 1927 Hillside Ln Lisle, IL$388K--2.53,119
- 6092 Brookline Ct Lisle, IL$406K42.52,600
- 1964 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$408K332,900
- 1928 Hillside Ln Lisle, IL$400K--2.52,811
- 6097 Brookline Ct Lisle, IL$529K--2.52,812
- 1948 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$456K--33,085
- 6088 Brookline Ct Lisle, IL$456K--32,776
- 1955 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$414K--2.52,810
- 1951 Pleasant Hill Ln Lisle, IL$406K--2.52,520
- 6063 Mill Bridge Ln Lisle, IL$394K--2.52,427
- 6067 Mill Bridge Ln Lisle, IL$527K543,579
- 6093 Brookline Ct Lisle, IL$438K--2.52,827
- 1905 Hillside Ln Lisle, IL$403K533,072
Nearby Schools in Lisle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292