1919 Madison Ave APT 604, New York, NY 100352 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Fabulous Courtyard Views. Lovely 2 bed/1 bath with balcony.
"OPEN MARKET" value of up to $700K if no restrictions. Restrictions perhaps will last another 6-8 years, by best authority, then the apt. will become "Open Market" & should more than DOUBLE in value!
Monthly charges may seem high at $1172, however two major benefits: 1. Approx $6000. annual tax deduction, 2. You could have a $700. monthly charge but then the selling price would have ~700K instead of half of that. In other words: your $600. monthly payment is instead of an extra $1700. monthly mortgage payment.
CALL TO REVIEW YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & To set Appointment: Dennis Costin at 646-286-9627.
Maple Court HDFC, 14 year old building showing "PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP" in area of ongoing high-end residential developments. (neighboring "5th On-The-Park": 2 bdrm apts are $900K-2.3MM.
Full Service: 24 hr concierge, package service, secure parking avail. & more...In fact: all the amenities you'd expect in any fine building.
2 nice-sized bedrooms, giant closets including an oversized walkin closet in the master bedroom. Oversized bath w/full wall mirror.
PROPERTY TAX EXEMPT for the next 6 years then 5 yr phase-in at 20%/yr.
*All utilities incl. except electric.
LIMITED ALLOWABLE INCOME: Household income must be: Min. ~$34K and a Max. of $108K for 3+ persons, or $92K for 1 or 2, when you 1st buy: no income limits thereafter. The maximums increase every year or so, increasing the saleability in the future.
A mere 8% flip tax when you sell... much less than the approx. average of 10-15% in most of the city.
Neighborhood is rapidly developing with high-end condos, commericial buildings & hotels.
Transportation is excellent: East-side & West-side trains & Bus to LaGuardia only two blocks away plus city bus stops in front of the building.
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Off street, 50 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- 24 hour doorman, elegant entrance, package holding serv., nearby transportation
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2144402150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 Madison Avenue APT 604
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 609 New York, NY$596K21900
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 415 New York, NY$657K--1--
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 525 New York, NY$553K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 310 New York, NY$3.47M------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 221 New York, NY$560K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 805 New York, NY$509K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 308 New York, NY$513K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 415 New York, NY$543K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 621 New York, NY$506K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 614 New York, NY$508K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 605 New York, NY$521K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 523 New York, NY$514K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 419 New York, NY$506K------
- 1919 Madison Ave APT 802 New York, NY$3.47M------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292