Mention that you found this home on Zillow and receive your special offer at closing. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,392 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $49,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 21342973
- Parking: 1 space, 240 sqft
- Appliances \ Range Hood Fan, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Kitchen, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ Covered Patio, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 490833111036000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1229968
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $92K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1925 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis, IN||$80K||3||1.5||1,181|
|10006 Heather Hills Rd Indianapolis, IN||$90K||3||1||1,460|
|10012 Heather Hills Rd Indianapolis, IN||$101K||4||--||2,016|
|1935 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis, IN||$90K||3||2||1,460|
|1906 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$86K||3||2||1,400|
|1914 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$97K||3||2||1,650|
|1850 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$88K||3||1||1,429|
|1920 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$79K||3||1||1,136|
|1941 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis, IN||$88K||3||2||1,440|
|1845 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis, IN||$88K||4||--||1,353|
|1928 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$89K||3||--||1,562|
|9952 Heather Hills Rd Indianapolis, IN||$133K||3||2||1,965|
|10011 Heather Hills Rd Indianapolis, IN||$103K||3||2||2,000|
|1951 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis, IN||$88K||3||2||1,440|
|1834 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$94K||3||2||1,794|
|1936 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$79K||3||2||1,107|
|1851 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$121K||5||2||3,426|
|1815 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis, IN||$97K||4||2||2,064|
|1903 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$88K||3||1||1,551|
|1909 Heather Ct Indianapolis, IN||$84K||3||1.5||1,280|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!