Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-86K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- All time views: 1,192
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $33,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $32
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Approx Parcel Size: Less than 1/4 Acre
- Assoc Fee Freq: N/A
- Category: Residential
- CTG/FROR/AUC: CTG
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Parking Facilities: 1 Car Garage
- Pool/Hot Tub: Pool - In Ground
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Publish to Internet: Yes
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Status: Active
- Stories: 1 Story
- Type of Cooling: Central Cooling
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating: Central Heating
- Utilities: Other Utilities
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,026 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 120 ft
- Lot width: 80 ft
- Parcel #: 1649320000
- Zillow Home ID: 44595302
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Southside Estates
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!