- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,141 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $33,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $32
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Category \ Residential, CTG/FROR/AUC \ CTG, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ Pool - In Ground, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Other Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,026 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1649320000
- Zillow Home ID: 44595302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-86K.
Market guideZillow predicts Southside Estates home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Southside Estates homes, this home is valued 24.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 54.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southside Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% less than in Jacksonville, and 208.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Southside Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside Estates home values.
|1923 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$81K||3||1||1,127|
|1911 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$76K||3||2||1,008|
|1931 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$72K||3||1.5||1,212|
|1905 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$78K||2||1||1,334|
|1910 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$82K||3||1||1,329|
|1937 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$71K||3||1||1,156|
|1904 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$62K||3||1.5||960|
|1926 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$87K||3||2||1,272|
|10484 Mc Aleer Rd Jacksonville, FL||$45K||2||2||624|
|1943 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$86K||3||1||1,369|
|10481 Agave Rd Jacksonville, FL||$82K||3||1||1,180|
|10485 Greenmore Dr Jacksonville, FL||$101K||3||2||1,542|
|10485 Mc Aleer Rd Jacksonville, FL||$115K||3||2||1,278|
|10476 Agave Rd Jacksonville, FL||$72K||3||1.5||1,170|
|1951 Rayben Dr Jacksonville, FL||$70K||3||1||1,203|
|Mc Aleer Dr Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10473 Agave Rd Jacksonville, FL||$63K||3||1||924|
|10477 Greenmore Dr Jacksonville, FL||$78K||3||1.5||1,180|
|1857 Jefferson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$93K||3||2||1,420|
|10468 Agave Rd Jacksonville, FL||$75K||3||1.5||1,279|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!