- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1919 SW Iowa St, Portland, OR 972393 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $285,100
- Price/sqft: $163
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 464 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: R115878
- Zillow Home ID: 53824658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 Sw Iowa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% less than in Portland, and 52% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillsdale home values.
- 1911 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$477K42.52,100
- 1939 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$337K321,396
- 1918 SW Dewitt St Portland, OR$434K31.51,329
- 1829 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$469K42.52,157
- 2004 SW Dewitt St Portland, OR$248K21800
- 1826 SW Dewitt St Portland, OR$502K41.52,679
- 1916 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$659K22.52,435
- 1906 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$270K22840
- 1936 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$217K31978
- 1819 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$376K32.51,800
- 1824 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$225K11.5685
- 2017 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$417K221,834
- 6008 SW 21st Ave Portland, OR$402K31.51,292
- 1815 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$378K--2.51,803
- 2008 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$416K42.52,233
- 1811 SW Iowa St Portland, OR$382K--2.51,803
- 1907 SW Carolina St Portland, OR$231K21850
- 1919 SW Carolina St Portland, OR$406K421,926
- 6107 SW 18th Dr Portland, OR$389K211,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.