1919 Upton Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 554112 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,356 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $500
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 1702924130135
- Zillow Home ID: 1849930
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 Upton Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willard Hay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.4% higher than in Minneapolis, and 281% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willard Hay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willard Hay home values.
- 1915 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$103K31.51,276
- 1925 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$92K21946
- 1927 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$122K311,120
- 1911 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$84K31890
- 1907 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$77K11480
- 2003 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$95K31960
- 2007 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$84K21992
- 1916 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$201K41.52,130
- 2011 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$217K31.51,836
- 1922 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$140K311,482
- 1928 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$198K321,956
- Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$92K21946
- 1918 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$122K411,190
- 1922 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$111K311,310
- 1914 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$114K311,280
- 1926 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$119K321,146
- 2015 Upton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$115K211,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.