- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1919 Willard Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 495073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 41 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $91,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 411806480016
- Zillow Home ID: 23857877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1919 Willard Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Garfield Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 110.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.6% higher than in Grand Rapids, and 543.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grand Rapids.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield Park home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,389 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1925
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1915 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$49K------
- 1927 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$69K31.51,593
- 1911 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$68K------
- 1923 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$63K------
- 1931 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$65K31.51,274
- 1903 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$67K------
- 1918 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$68K------
- 1914 Union Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$75K------
- 1912 Union Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$99K------
- 1930 Union Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$103K------
- 1935 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$97K------
- Linden Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$78K------
- 1936 Union Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$90K------
- 1943 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$59K------
- 1900 Union Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$89K321,625
- 1914 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$70K------
- 1940 Union Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$98K------
- 1912 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$74K------
- 1922 Willard Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$72K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.