- Lot: 3.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,283 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Log, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Hot Tub, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Parcel #: 00009000
- Zillow Home ID: 58120385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06377 homes, this home is valued 6.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Sterling, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|188 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$194K||3||2||1,920|
|196 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$182K||3||2.5||1,540|
|218 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||--||--||--||--|
|168 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$206K||2||1||888|
|230 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$140K||2||1||864|
|47 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$415K||3||2||2,142|
|130 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$151K||2||1||832|
|52 1/2 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$323K||4||2.5||1,812|
|187 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,989|
|56 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$483K||3||2.5||2,200|
|240 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$262K||3||3.5||2,360|
|53 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$328K||3||2||1,725|
|50 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$270K||3||2||1,568|
|203 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$182K||3||2||1,592|
|250 Calvin French Rd Sterling, CT||$210K||2||2||1,648|
|56 Kennedy Rd # A Foster, RI||$167K||2||1||936|
|55 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$268K||3||1.5||1,666|
|41 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||$241K||3||1.5||1,368|
|52 Kennedy Rd Foster, RI||--||2||1||1,008|
|64 Kennedy Rd # A Foster, RI||$271K||3||2.5||1,792|
Nearby Schools in Sterling
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!