192 Commonwealth AveAPT 3, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 12/19/12: $2,350,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Condo:2,759 sq ft
- Lot:2,759 sqft
- Year Built:1924
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $2,350,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow357
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:05 P:01377 S:002
- Room Count9
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count8
- Zillow Home ID59176591
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,792,888||$2.63M – $3.04M||+$244||$1,012||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,032/mo||$2.0K – $6.1K/mo||-$16||$1.10||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 254.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 192 Commonwealth Avenue APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005